Using Kirin v2
Need help with your Kirin v2 keyboard? We're here to help!
1. Ensure that the Kirin v2 is switched on (Power switch is located at the back of the keyboard.)
2. Switch to Bluetooth Mode (Fn + Tab). Your Kirin v2 keyboard will flash 3 times as an indication of the successful mode swap.
3. Select the preset to save the Bluetooth mode to (Fn + Q, Fn + W, Fn + E). Your Kirin v2 keyboard will flash 3 times as an indication of the successful profile selection.
4. Press and hold Fn + P for 3 seconds (The 'P' key will start flashing)
5. Search for the Tempest Kirin v2 on your Bluetooth device
6. Upon Successful connection, the 'P' Key will stop flashing
At times, the Kirin v2 will show up as 'Bluetooth Keyboard'/ 'Wireless Keyboard' on your Bluetooth device because the drivers are not installed yet.
Don't worry though! After the first connection, it will always appear as 'TEMPEST - KIRIN v2'
Not to worry! For you Mac users out there, we've got you covered.
Simply press 'Fn' + 'S' to change your Kirin v2 to a MAC layout.
Simply press 'Fn' + 'A' to change your Kirin v2 back to the Windows layout.
This is a function to lock the Windows Key so that it is not accidentally pressed (For you gamers out there!)
Simply press 'Fn' + Windows Key to change it back and forth.
The LED light below WIN key will become white when locked.
A green light below the spacebar indicates charging.
Not to worry, it will go away once the keyboard is charged.
A red light below the FN key indicates that the keyboard is at 10%
It's time to recharge your keyboard!
Simply press 'Fn' + Spacebar for 3 seconds to reset it back to factory settings!
1. Ensure the Kirin v2 is connected to your computer.
2. On your Mac, select Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Keyboard. Next, select the Keyboard tab.
3. Select “Use F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys.
Yes you can! You can pay for your purchase via 3 interest-free installments with our deferred payment provider Hoolah (Local only.)
Simply check out as per normal and select Hoolah as your payment option. Enter your details and confirm your purchase!
We’re here to help! Please head on over to our contact page and provide the following information:
1. Your order number
2. Your email address that we can contact you at
3. Your name
4. Description of the problem
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following details:
1. Your order number
2. Your new shipping address
3. Your preferred shipping date
*Do note that a change in shipping address might cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
Local delivery is FREE and orders received before 5pm will be eligible for next-day delivery.
10am - 1pm | 2pm - 5pm | 6pm - 10pm.
Please indicate your preference for delivery timings under “additional information” at checkout.
Shipping costs are dependent on the package weight. Take note that desk mats are heavy, and are therefore more expensive to ship.
A confirmation email with a tracking link will be sent to you once your order has been arranged for pickup.
We will be unable to change or cancel your order once it has been dispatched.
In summary, our warranty covers functional components of the keyboard. Drop us an email at email@example.com stating your order number and images/video clips of the relevant affected components/issue attached to make a warranty claim.
Every Kirin v2 comes with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.