1. How much does delivery cost?
Local delivery within Singapore is free.
2. What are your delivery timings?
Deliveries will start from 10am every Monday – Thursday and Saturday. (excluding Fridays and Public Holidays)
3. How do I qualify for next-day delivery?
Please place your order before 5pm for next-day delivery.
You may then let the courier know if you wish to leave the package at your desired location, OR if you prefer to reschedule the delivery.
4. What happens if I place my order on a Thursday or Saturday, before 5pm?
For orders placed on Thursday, delivery will be on Saturday, from 10am.
For orders placed on Saturdays, delivery will be made the following Monday, from 10am.
5.What happens if I place my order on a Saturday after 12pm?
Your delivery will be scheduled for the coming Tuesday, from 10am.
6. What to do if no one is home to receive the package?
Our courier will be giving you a call for further instructions or to reschedule the delivery.
7. Rescheduled Deliveries
Missed deliveries will be automatically rescheduled to the next available date. For special arrangements, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What do I do if I miss the call from the courier?
Our couriers will call you to arrange for a new delivery timing.
For further enquiries regarding local delivery, please drop us a message at email@example.com with your order number and our team will be in touch.