Kirin Usage FAQ
Need help with your Kirin keyboard? We're here to help!
1. Turn on the power switch at the back of the Kirin v2.
2. Press Fn + Tab to toggle from wired mode to wireless mode.
3. Press Fn + Q/W/E to open up a profile on the Kirin v2 to prepare your device for pairing.
4. Press Fn + P (hold for 3s) to initiate the pairing process. The ‘P’ Key should flash at this step.
5. Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and search for “Tempest - Kirin v2”.
6. Pair the Kirin v2 to your Bluetooth device and you’re good to go!
Simply press Fn + S to switch from Windows to Mac mode. And to switch back to Windows Mode, press Fn + A!
In Mac mode, your keys will change accordingly:
Left Alt -> Command
Win Key -> Option
Right Alt -> Command
App key -> Option
1. Ensure the Kirin is connected to your computer.
2. On your Mac, select Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Keyboard. Next, select the Keyboard tab.
3. Select “Use F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys.
Yes you can! You can pay for your purchase via 3 interest-free installments with our deferred payment provider Hoolah (Local only.)
Simply check out as per normal and select Hoolah as your payment option. Enter your details and confirm your purchase!
We’re here to help! Please head on over to our contact page and provide the following information:
1. Your order number
2. Your email address that we can contact you at
3. Your name
4. Description of the problem
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following details:
1. Your order number
2. Your new shipping address
3. Your preferred shipping date
*Do note that a change in shipping address might cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
Local delivery is FREE and orders received before 4pm will be eligible for next-day delivery.
Delivery timing are as follows: 10am - 1pm | 2pm - 5pm | 6pm - 10pm.
Please indicate your preference for delivery timings under “additional information” at checkout.
Shipping costs are dependent on the package weight.
Do note that desk mats are heavy, and are therefore more expensive to ship.
A confirmation email with a tracking link will be sent to you once your order has been arranged for pickup.
We will be unable to change or cancel your order once it has been dispatched.
Our limited warranty covers the following components of the mechanical keyboard:
- Printed Circuit Board
- Mechanical Switches
For more information, please refer to our warranty policy here.
Every Kirin comes with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
Please drop us an email to email@example.com with the following information in order to make a claim:
1. Order number
2. Images or Video clips of the relevant affected components/issue